Monday, July 15, 2013

Ramadan Inspired Nails!



Assalam o Alaykum ladies!
I love this month so much, I decided to do a nail art inspired by it. This is what it turned out like:



I started by painting three of my nails a black nail enamel with tiny purple glitter and on the other two I put a white glitter nail polish. Next, I drew a star on the index finger with a striper in white nail polish. I wrote "Ramadan" in Arabic on the ring finger, this was my first time writing Arabic with nail polish, turned out a bit untidy but still looks classy AlhamdulIllah. Then, I put some white and purple glitter on the pinkie over dark purple nail polish and some white glitter on the thumbnail over white nail polish. I made a crescent on the middle finger using the same purple nail polish, which appears upside down in the image above LOL. Took almost 15 mins to do but was totally worth it! 
Here are the nail polishes and glitters I used:





Hope you liked these nails, stay tuned for more posts soon In shaa Allah!
JazakIllahu khayr for dropping by! <3
 
\


2 comments:

  1. Sarah those are awesome!! Def going to try once I get those colors Inshallah! You should suscribe to my blog inshallah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam sister! When you do try it, put up a picture on Instagram and tag me in shaa Allah *smile*
    Your blog is awesome, keep on writing In shaa Allah!

    ReplyDelete